Stanford Badge

Stanford Badge
Stanford

Friday 5 December 2014

V.I.P. Night out at the Theatre!

On Tuesday night I went to the Regent Theatre in Hanley to watch the pantomime ‘Dick Whittington’. I got a VIP experience as my dad had free tickets from Signal 1 because he works there. We had free drinks and luxury food, such as mince pies, in the interval. The pantomime was very funny. We had the programmes for free, and we also had a free Christmas gift. Jonathan Wilkes played Dick Whittington, Louise Dearman played Alice Fitzwarren and there were lots of other funny actors. The whole show was very funny and I definitely recommend going to see it. It is on untill the 4th January 2015 so there is plenty of time to see it.

By Becky Ault S11

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Becky - well done
    Miss Mitchell

    ReplyDelete